Thu, Aug 17|
WorkLab by Custer
Leading the Way: Leadership Development Workshop
iCOR's Leadership Development Program is designed to develop successful leaders by targeting the core issues and unique workplace challenges faced at every level of leadership.
Time & Location
Aug 17, 2023, 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
WorkLab by Custer, 99 Monroe Ave NW suite 200, Grand Rapids, MI 49503, USA
About the event
Leading the Way
A Leadership Workshop for Today's Complex World
Now more than ever, leaders need to be able to handle conflict, build trust, gain agreement, and understand the different personalities within their teams. This workshop will provide you with the skills and tools you need to be an effective leader in any situation.
- Handling Conflict: When leaders across an organization apply conflict resolution processes that support all employees, everyone benefits. Conflict resolution processes give leaders various collaborative techniques to use as they help resolve conflict.
- Building Trust: Trust is a shared belief that leaders are committed, empathetic, and effective. When employees trust leadership, they anticipate that leadership will do what's best for all involved.
- Gaining Agreement: Leaders who understand the concept of gaining agreement will transform your business. This means that every time you leave a conversation, you make sure there is at least one action item on which both parties have clear expectations of next steps
- Understanding Personality Types: When you understand personality types, you gain insight into strengths and weaknesses of your team members. This allows you to provide individualized feedback, coaching, and training options for your team.
Who Should Attend
This workshop is for anyone who wants to improve their leadership skills. Whether you are a new leader or a seasoned veteran, this workshop will provide you with valuable insights and strategies.
By participating in this workshop, you will walk away with:
- Your Individual Leadership Assessment
- Accountability Guide
- Certificate of Course Completion
The cost of this workshop is $250 per attendee. This includes all materials, lunch, & snacks.
To register for this workshop, please visit our website or call us at (616) 287-5607.
Space is limited, so register today!
We look forward to seeing you at Leading the Way!